Social Emotional Learning Training for Schools and Districts
K-12 NY & CA · Week 5
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST
Are you looking for a broad catalog of Social Emotional learning training for your school or District? Do you want SEL content from leading experts, delivered in informative eLearning courses? Are you looking for content that covers topics like:
- Conflict and Communication
- The Stages of Escalation and How to Manage Them
- The Neuropsychology of Trauma and How It Impacts Learning
- How to Build Relationships That Work
- Mental Health First Aid in the Classroom
- How to Create Effective Group Dynamics in the Workplace
- How to Navigate Stress Like a Hero
- And more?
This webinar is for you. Learn how CypherWorx can help you provide in-depth, SEL content to help your school or district thrive.
Come join us!
Michael Mangone, Learning Consultant
Michael has spent 30 years as a sales consultant with various organizations; including Paychex and ADP. Michael joined CypherWorx in August 2021 and has been working with school districts and afterschool programs to assist them in developing “purposeful professional development” processes that include online, in-person, and virtual training to improve quality in school districts.